Years ago, your agency’s website was there to showcase properties you have for sale, gain interest from prospective buyers to view open homes and capture leads.
- How to increase your online real estate leadsHow you engage and retain customers can make or break your ability to generate online real estate leads. If your social media posts are falling flat, your email subscribers are dropping off and your online listings aren’t getting the views they deserve, it might be time to reconsider your approach. Check out these 5 quick […]
- Why your real estate website needs SEOAs a real estate professional with a website, you should have a basic level understanding of what SEO is and how it works to increase your brand awareness to your local property loving community. Let’s make it simple for you.
- Getting to Know Your Website (Part 4)Welcome to the next article about important components of your website. Our previous article looked at analytics and analysis of your website to understand more about your customers and their online behaviour. In this article, let’s have a look at the best metrics to use for a small business website.
- Getting to Know Your Website (Part 3)Welcome to the next article about the important components of your website. Our previous article looked at content and search optimisation of your website. Now it’s time to look at analytics and analysis to help you understand more about your customers and their online behaviour.
- Getting to Know Your Website (Part 2)Welcome to the next article about important components of your website. Our previous article outlined the importance of your website purpose and message. Let’s have a look at the next stage of content and search optimisation.
- Getting to Know Your Website (Part 1)Website Purpose and Message - the first thing to think about when creating a website for your agency is what will it be giving your customer.
- Real Estate and Digital Marketing: the basicsGetting into digital marketing can be overwhelming for a lot of people, especially real estate agents who are used to doing "non digital" marketing. Take a quick look at some of the more popular options so you don't feel pressured to do everything all at once.
- Digital Channels – what you should knowThe digital world is expanding every day... new channels of communication and digital tools are popping up at an increasing rate. The important thing to remember as a small business that not every channel will be where your customer wants to interact with you.
- Quick tips to use social media to build your online brandSocial media content for real estate is challenging so many different types of content to create and share. The most important thing to consider is how you are bringing people together to the centre of your universe to build your online brand.